Monday, August 31, 2009

Crazy's crap before the trial...

Crazy me....haizz...
Im knowing that I have not enough time to study edi..
but....still...lepak on the line...
why? ...haiz...giving up..?
Crazy...@.@
online doing nth...
just open many farm and do a pro farmer on the web..=.=||
wat for ?? wat for I do so... crazy...
(mayb...haha..a stupid thinking flashed on my mind...mayb can be a farmer next time) hahaha
STUPID!!! enough....

Beside...
I know my blog may ''POLLUTED'' by spider web edi...wakakaka..
so...nth do..just come here crap crap....
Wat I call CRAP BOOK here....so.....Let's CRAP!

3 comments:

  1. pro farmer~ +u +u XD
    be a farmer good ah~
    no nid worry about the food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahehe.... no wonder i keep on being notified that u're stealing my eggs and vegies... sei thief! go munch ur books lar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so... do "what a crap" seemed to be a compliment in this blog??? =D
    p.s crap is kinda fun so enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete