Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ANYTHING WRONG?

YES, you are not wrong...
this is my result paper...
still HOT~!
HAHA.. :) please dun misunderstand..
I didnt mean to show off my result..
cause it is really nothing can let me to show off...
But...something interesting was happened to my result paper.
LOOK THE PIC BELOW
||
||

VCan you find out anything wrong to my result paper?
If you are Nan Hwa student, then you will get it..
(SORRY, I have edited the photo..
cause it was confused the main part)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Well, answer is added..
SHOWING here

12 comments:

  1. MAYB NG CHAI KEAT want to be your father..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL~ ah keat signed at ibubapa there~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. TN1  :U have noe it earlier edi
    dalton :so char... hahaha
    deb  :so paiseh..I dun wan be his daughter pls...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha..I have no idea at all..
    Although I WAS a Nan Hwa student.
    By the way, school results are nothing.
    I even got highest in tingkatan for english..But thats nothing AT ALL....
    Looking forward for SPM and All Da Best! !

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..Shuriken girl..
    You sure cant find out the mistake
    cause the MISTAKER come after u leave..

    ReplyDelete
  6. anything wrong? i see twice edi..
    but still.. DONT GET IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG...I even post up the answer edi...
    you still cant get it?? 
    You go take ur result paper and compare ba

    ReplyDelete
  8. our mong-dong principal ==
    better check if mine is oso like that!!! xD

    ReplyDelete